Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Mai Nguyen-Pham, ND, graduated from The National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon with a degree in Naturopathic Medicine in 2003. As a licensed Naturopathic Physician, she is a primary care physician trained in:
- Clinical and Physical Diagnosis
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Imaging
- Physical Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition
- Emergency Medicine
- Minor Surgery
- IV therapy and Heavy Metal IV Chelation
- Hormone therapy
Dr. Nguyen-Pham’s special emphasis is in modalities such as Vitamin IV therapy, Constitutional and Colon Hydrotherapy, and Minor Surgery. These modalities could be used for many diseased states such as:
- Digestive disorders including indigestion, pancreatitis, ulcers, chronic constipation/diarrhea, etc.
- Chronic dehydration, kidney and urinary disturbances
- Immune stimulation and support
- Stress, Fatigue, Insomnia, or Depression
- Skin lesions-warts, bacterial/viral/fungal infections, mole removal, skin tags, lipomas, acne, cysts, etc.
- Detoxification and liver support
- Weight loss
- hormone imbalance and menopause
- Heavy metal chelation
- And much more!
Other Comprehensive Services Include:
- Routine Physical exams
- Neurotransmitter Testing
- Women's Gynocological exams and Hormone Testing
- Food and Inhalant Allergy Testing
- Heavy Metal Testing
- Multinutrient Testing
- SIBO, Comprehensive GI panel, String Test
- Order Laboratory Bloodwork
- Order Diagnostic Imaging
Dr. Nguyen-Pham's special emphasis is in the body's ability to heal itself, providing the neccessary elements to restore healthy physiology, to reverse disease processes. She has excellent people skills and has the ability to work well all disease states. Dr. Nguyen-Pham is highly professional, analytical, and detail-oriented with the ability to keep current with technology advances.