Male hormone imbalance may not be something you think about every day. However, considerable loss of testosterone generally occurs in men over 50 years old. Testosterone is classified a steroid hormone in the Androgen group. The decline of testosterone is known as Andropause, sometimes referred to as the male version of Menopause. Beginning at 30, a man’s body makes less and less testosterone and around 40-55 the levels drop dramatically. Natural Hormone Pellets may be the answer to restore your vigor during middle-age. No matter what your state in life, whether you are young or older, the balance of hormones is essential to your everyday living.
What you may think is normal could be the cause of low testosterone. Are you experiencing the following symptoms?
- Having trouble sleeping
- Tired all the time
- Gaining weight
- Decrease in your libido
- Loss of muscle mass
Any of these could be caused by the loss of testosterone. If you are experiencing these types of changes, you’re not alone. We are able to determine low levels with testing. Most men over 50 years old should be tested. You can gain assistance from therapy no matter how old you are.
Male hormone imbalance may not be your first priority, but perhaps it should be. Bring back your body’s drive and vitality with pellet Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT). The results of re-establishing that balance can be life-changing. Call us today to get started and get strength and stability back into your life.
BENEFITS OF HORMONE OPTIMIZATION IN MEN
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep
- Relief of migraine
- Relief from depression, decreased anxiety
- Increased muscle mass and bone density
- Decreased soft fatty tissue
- Increased coordination and physical performance
- Improved skin (increase collagen and elastin)
- Increased concentration and memory
- Improved overall physical health (BP, lipids, glucose)
- Improved libido and sexual satisfaction
- No increased risk of strokes or blood clots
- Strongly suggested improvement in mood and energy
- No reason to deny men hormone therapy based on age