The microcurrent therapy focuses on the following:
- Muscle Contraction Physiology
- Normaling Damaged Tissues
- Increased production of ATP
- Retonification of the Muscle
- Relieve Chronic Pain
- This therapy can be used for pain due to injury, chronic pain, stress relief, antibacterial (staph, strep, etc), antiviral (shingles herpes), antifungal (candida), antiaging protocols for reduction of wrinkles and firming skin.
Electrical stimulation of a tissue also results in improved circulation by several mechanisms, which may include the local release of vasodilator substances and decrease in sympathetic vasoconstrictor reflex activity.
This can results in:
- Increased range of motion and reduction of tightness in disturbed muscle tissue
- Reduced recuperation time and less neuromuscular inhibition leading to enhanced contractility of muscle fibers